Saturday, April 28, 2012

KidBlog: Getting Started

Do your students blog? I started blogging with my students last year, and love it! It is a great opportunity not only for writing for an authentic audience, but to practice digital citizenship, Internet safety, and learn various technology skills. Since I use KidBlog with my class often, (and answer the same questions over and over) I decided to create this podcast to help them navigate and as a "Getting Started" video.


Hopefully, its something you can use with your children. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I just watched your video after checking out your comments on my blog, and I'm now your newest follower! Great video! Do your kids love using KidBlog, too? Maybe we could have our classes connect and comment on each other's blogs next year.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Alison
    Eberopolis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Allison! My kids absolutely LOVE KidBlog. It would be fabulous to connect with another classroom. Our blog is www.kidblog.org/mrskilgosclass and we go back to school in late August. Let's keep in touch!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete