Friday, January 13, 2012

I Have a Dream Mobiles

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr, today we listened to his "I Have a Dream" speech, read a biography about his life, and made these great crafts with a paper plate, red circle (traced a CD), cloud cut out, picture of MLK Jr, and yarn.



It was very interesting to hear what they had to say about how to make the world a better place. Among them were:
  • My dream is to eliminate poverty.
  • My dream is to help find a cure for diabetes for people like me.
  • My dream to help the world be a better place is to recycle and not litter.
  • My dream is for everyone to send help to the children in Haiti.
What sorts of activities have you done or planned to do for MLK day?

1 comment:

  1. thank you farah, its really great and ncie sharing, i am really impressed
    Toshiba Mobile

    ReplyDelete