Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tis the Season




Tis the season for conferences, that is. I'm very excited to be participating and also presenting at AETC tomorrow and Thursday. Then, it's off to ISTE in San Antonio. After that, I'll be presenting and attending several sessions through our board of education. 

I love conferences! Teaching can be a very isolated profession in which you rarely even speak to your coworker during the course of a day. Attending and presenting sessions not only helps me sharpen my skills, but is a great way to network and connect with other educators. They sort of recharge me, and keep me excited about trying new things with my students. 

I'm such a school nerd! I wonder how many others out there are like me? Do you go to professional development during the summer?

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time at all your conferences! Will you post what you share? :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete