It's crunch time (T minus fourteen days and counting) and I need some advice from my bloggy friends! Here's the issue:
See that table in the left corner? That's my small group table. As you can see, it is scrunched into that tiny space beside my closet doors. There is a book shelf behind it that houses math and reading manipulatives.
- It doesn't work. When all of my kiddies and I are there, its difficult to get to the manips. Or have enough room for books/supplies. Or move.
- There is not another place I can find to put it in my classroom. I have connected desks, and they take up tons of space. The only other places are in front of shelves, built in cabinetry or high traffic areas. (Middle of the room?!)
- Please forgive the blurry picture, but here's a shot of the back of the room:
- Get rid of the table and meet with groups on the floor, at my Jack's booth, or at desk groups...?
- Keep the table and make crate seats so there's a LITTLE more room to move...?
- Suggestions, please!