Saturday, January 7, 2012

Class Dojo

Teachers, have you seen this yet?  ClassDojo is an on-line classroom management system that allows students to track their behavior in real time. You can award points for positive or negative behavior and display the information on your whiteboard or computer. There's also a mobile version so that you can add points from your tablet or phone. I can't wait to give this a try on Monday.
 

I found this great idea while reading Diggin the Dojo! by Denise over at Sunny Days in Second Grade. Thanks for sharing!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kalen from ClassDojo here. Thanks for the great post :)

    Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions - hello@classdojo.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks super cool. I'm going to check it out some more when I have a bit of time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon Class Dojo this summer and blogged about it here. I hope you'll consider linking up and sharing how it went and if you have any tips or tricks.
    Best,
    Bee

    ReplyDelete