I made loads of blank, editable filler pages and divider pages, and a 12 month calendar complete with week-day pages. I printed out just the pages I wanted to use for myself and had it bound at Office Max for $5.50.
I used sticky file folder labels ($1 at Walmart) to make my tabs. School info, Calendar, Principal's info, Teacher Requests, PD plans, Schedules, Reflection, and Miscellaneous
Behind each two-page month calendar are pages for each week so I can write things in more detail.
I made a filler page here to put both of my school's information on to one sheet. I've also printed several contact sheets so I can add in teacher information.
I use this for writing down things my principals have asked me to do. I printed two colors of filler pages to go behind the tab-one color for each principal.
I added this into my binder because I wanted it close by for when I meet with my supervisors if I needed it.
I'm a big list maker! There's something so satisfying about being able to cross something off of a list. Plus, writing down what I need to do helps organize my thinking.
Okay, I have no idea why this picture is sideways...It's not this way on my computer, but something happened during the upload. Anyway, I have a bunch of filler paper behind this section so I can jot down questions that teachers ask of me. I have a horrible memory, so writing down requests is a must for me.
I can't wait to put this to use! I chose the gray and turquoise color scheme because I think it will be calming and looks crisp and clean. I'm really hoping that I've come up with an organized solution for keeping track of everything at my two schools.
I organized mine like this...
- School info (pages behind with school info and contact sheets)
- 2-page monthly calendars
- pages behind each month labeled by day (2-page weekly spread)
- Principal Notes
- filler pages with lines for writing notes during meetings with my principals
- Teacher Requests
- filler pages with lines for jotting
- To Do Lists
- LOTS of to do list pages
- PD Plans
- premade charts so I can list the titles of PD I need to do, and spaces to check off and date when they are finished at each school
- pages for notating or pasting classroom schedules
- pages for notating or pasting school schedules
- lined pages for reflecting on my work
- lined pages for anything else
- password page for listing websites' passwords for both schools
...but the possibilities are endless with all the editable pages in this product. Check it out here for more info.